!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> So What Now?: stars in the waters

Thursday, February 15, 2007

stars in the waters

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow

Anyway, thanks for having the courage to tell me about how u felt. thanks.

its been great working with you for this whole week. really!! u made the job soo much easier.

somehow its really confusing. really who are you??

sorry that i cant really remember anything abt what happened between us. i chose to forget.

That was directed to 4 different ppl. ok. not just one. anyway, cheerios to valentines. i spent it working. and do u noe u get to see stars in the waters and sky and feel the wind in ur hands and hair and just really feeel soo wonderful on a late night 30 mins bus trip home?? its sooo therapeutic i'm addicted to it. hmmm. nough of the bullshit. gtg slp now after 4 days of non stop work. gosh. nitex.


I'm just a lonely boy, lonely and blue

I'm all alone with nothin' to do

I've got everything you could think of

But all I want is someone to love

Someone, yes, someone to love, someone to kiss

Someone to hold at a moment like this

I'd like to hear somebody say

"I'll give you my love each night and day"

Somebody, somebody, somebody, please send her to me

I'll make her happy, just wait and see

I prayed so hard to the heavens above

That I might find someone to love